Aaben Dans and HAUT are looking for emerging and experienced dancers, choreographers and interdisciplinary movement based artists who wants to take part in Aabent Laboratorium the
26th of March 2020 at Aaben Dans in Roskilde
Aabent Laboratorium is a platform for sharing choreographic works in a professional black box context. Aabent Laboratorium offers the possibility to try out artistic work and to enter a feedback dialogue with colleagues and an audience as a part of the artistic development. Aabent Laboratorium is a platform that embraces new ideas and new ways of working within the field of choreography.
Aaben Dans and HAUT curates:
- Choreographic works-in-progress works
- Short finished works
Aabent Laboratorium will provide:
- Rehearsal time and technical set-up
- A performance evening in the black box with audiences
- Facilitated feedback session with colleagues and local audiences
- Basic technique, technician, stage, PR and meal
- A fee of min. 2500 DKK pr. group
- Domestic travel support (max DKK 400 kr pr. person)
- If you are not based in Denmark, you are expected to support your own international travel and accomodation
To apply you have to be able to participate in the following programme:
5th of March 2020, 13.00 – 15.00
Production meeting between the curated artists, Aaben Dans and HAUT in Roskilde
24 of March, app. 9.00 – 16.00
Rehearsal and technical set-up for each participating group.
25 of March, app. 9.00 – 16.00
Collegial feedback session in the black box. The session will be moderated.
26 of March – Performance evening
10.00 – 16.00 Rehearsal time sloths for each participating group
17.00: Run through the full programme
18.00 Communal meal
How to apply:
– Send a description of the artistic work you want to show. It is very important to inform about the duration of the work you want to show.
- a CV of the involved artists (max. one page pr. person)
- a technical rider/technical needs
- a video link to the work or former works
Please send your proposal to email@example.com Write “ Aabent Laboratorium 03/20” in the subject line.
Deadline is Monday the 3rd of February
If you have any questions, please contact Pernille Møller Taasinge at firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 2636 0582
We are looking forward to receive your applications
Aaben Dans and HAUT